Once Radio Şarkı Sözleri Akon

Once Radio Lyrics
 
Are u ready party people are u ready ayyy I never felt so alive like I do tonight Said I never felt so alive like I do to night look at her look at her a couple more drinks then she’s ready then she all mine
Look at her look at her a couple more drinks then she’s ready then she all mine this could be the only time I stand out the boarder line im ready to take my chances
What I do is not a crime this would have other time im ready to take my chances hey hey hey ayyyy hey hey hey ayyyyy hey ayyyyy ayyyyy oooh
I never felt so alive like I do tonight said I never felt so alive like I do to night look at her look at her a couple more drinks then she’s ready then she all mine look at her look at her a couple more
 
Drinks then she’s ready then she all mine party ppl are u ready ayyy party ppl are u ready ayyy this could be the only time I stand out the boarder line im ready to take my chances
What I do is not a crime this would have other time im ready to take my chances hey hey hey ayyyyy hey hey hey ayyyyy hey ayyyyyy ayyyyy ooooh
I never felt so alive like I do tonight said I never felt so alive like I do to night feels like once in a life time
 
Aşağıdaki Yorum Bölümünden Akon ve Once Radio Lyrics Hakkında Değerli Yorumlarınızı Yazabilirsiniz

0 yorum:

İletişim / Yardım / Reklam

Sitedeki şarkılar tanıtım amaçlı konulmuştur.
Şarkıların tamamı embed kodlarla "dinletilmektedir."
Şarkılarının dinletilmesini istemeyen hak sahipleri şarkılarının kaldırılmasını talep eden bir mail yollamaları taktirde şarkıları kaldırılır.
Sanata ve sanatçıya destek için her zaman orijinal albümlerin satın alınmasını tavsiye ederiz.
e-mail adresimiz: Extazy_Rock06@HotmaiL.CoM
müzik blogumuz: Kral-Radyo.blogspot.com

'

Bu site, Google tarafından altyapısı desteklenen Blogger hizmetinden yararlanmaktadır.
© 2009-2010 http://kral-radyo.blogspot.com Tüm hakları saklıdır. İzinsiz ve kaynak gösterilmeden yayımlanamaz.
"Taklitler Asıllarını Yaşatır"


Back to Home Back to Top Arabesk Dinle - Kral Radyo Dinle - Ferdi Tayfur Dinle - Damar Dinle - Müslüm Baba Dinle. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Guruphepsifanclup1 by Njqhtr.